Using the knowledge and experience of our coaches with professional training we compiled weekly standardized block - micro-cycle.
Depending on the needs of a player, we recommend to repeat this cycle 2 - 4 weeks.
Week program micro-cycle consists of:
- Blood collection and evaluation of parameters, 1x
- Control of Creatine Kinase, 16x
- Sport testing of condition and coordination abilities, 1x
- Evaluation of Functional Movement Systems (FMS), 1x
- Wingate (SportTesting HST), 1x
- Stride Power (SportTesting HST), 1x
- Analysis of skating technique on hockey skatemill HST, 2x
- Firstbeat HRmax / VO2max, 1x
2. Training process
- practices on ice (60 min), 4x
- condition skating preparation on the hockey skatemill HST, 4x
- dryland preparation - training in gym, outdoor (90 - 120 min), 8x
- dryland preparation (60 min), 8x
- Wrestling / Boxing with prefessional coach (60 min), 4x
- Regeneration (massage), 4x
3. Additional services
- custodian (sharpening skates, laundry...)
- supplements (Ionic drinks, mineral water...)
Micro-cycle week program can be changed, the change will be based on the results of diagnostics, respectively. demands of a player.
Schedule of micro-cycle you can see below.
In our center, we are using world class technologies, such as:
- Instructor software program (Interactive exercises)
- PSN (Peripheral Shooting Navigation) product to improve shooting and peripheral vision
- Stride power, special tool for speed and endurance development on hockey treadmill
- Firstbeat, monitoring heart rate during practice
2 weeks (possibility of extension)
Evaluation of achieving objectives during the preparation
The participant will bring: the entire hockey gear, sharpened skates, clothing and footwear for training on dry-land (gym, outdoor)